For your and everyone's safety, and in accordance with state and county guidelines, we are committed to honoring and serving you at our tasting room with a few adjustments from "business as usual."
- All surfaces which guests come in contact with will be sanitized often
- The staff and family members will be monitoring their personal health closely, and will not come to work if they feel unwell
- Safe distancing and masks will be observed by our staff whenever possible
- We are here to serve you and help you enjoy our story and our wines; please let us know what we can do for you!
Please see the list below for some guidelines
- Upon arrival, we request that guests wear masks until their tasting begins
- If wearing a mask is hazardous for your health due to asthma or other health condition, you may opt not to wear a mask
- If you do not have a mask, you may request one from your staff
- Before entering the tasting room, we request that all guests use the hand sanitizer which we will provide
- We are asking all parties to maintain a safe distance of six feet from other parties whenever possible
- Tasting will be spread out through the tasting room and in our outdoor pavilion, glasses and disposable dump cups will be brought to you
- The glasses will be sterilized by heat before being given to you
- Glasses must be entirely emptied into the disposable dump cup before receiving the next wine in the tasting
- A staff member will bring wine to your table for tasting or purchases, so there is no need to congregate near the main bar when making a purchase
- Credit Card purchases are preferred
- Staff members may sign for you upon request to avoid touching the iPad
- You may order wine online using your personal device for immediate fulfillment
- Select "Pickup at Winery"
- Write in your Table Number in the notes section
- A restroom in a nearby structure will be clean and available for use by customers
- If you or anyone in your party becomes unwell, especially with a fever, cough, runny nose, or sneezing, we ask that you postpone your visit until you are well again